MacIntyre supports children, young people and adults who have a learning disability and/or autism. Our vision is for all people with a learning disability to live a life that makes sense to them.
Your support will help us reach out to more people and empower them to reach their potential.
Every penny you raise will go directly to benefit the people we support and you can choose a specific service you want to fundraise for.
Your donations make a difference
For 1 person to be supported to participate in sports and healthy lifestyles activities every week costs around £400 per year
For 1 person to participate arts workshops cost £100 over 2 months
For 1 young person to go on holiday with a learning disability specialist provider costs £1000 for 5 days (including a support worker and all costs)
- Box of Facilitation/Sensory Items – £300
- iPad – £505 (includes itunes vouchers for apps and case)
- Sensory tent – £80
- Showcases led by the people we support – £2000
- Cameras – £350
- Video Camera – £200
- Musical Instruments – £400
- Story Sequencer – £26
- Talking photo Album A4 – £30
- Talking photo Album A3 – £34
- Ball Pool £350
- Giant Sensory Cushion – £119.99
- Bubble Tube lamp – £47.99
- Co-oper blanket £318
Stay informed, spread the word
To keep up to date with our fundraising activities, sign up to our email newsletter.