Paddles at the ready, we’re looking for teams to sign up to the 18th spectacular Milton Keynes Dragon Boat Festival to support MacIntyre, the festival charity.
No previous experience is required, just plenty of team spirit! Get in touch with us and we will support you with your fundraising every step of the way.
- Each team must consist of 16 paddlers & 1 drummer
- Standard entry is £750 + VAT per team
Standard entry details
- Dragon boats, qualified helms and all racing equipment
- At least 3 races per crew
- Music and entertainment
- Souvenir programme
- Trophies for the top five crews, the best-placed mixed crew (minimum seven ladies), the crew raising the most money for MacIntyre and the ‘best dressed’ crew
- Medals for the top three crews
- A special prize meal at Melis Restaurant in Central MK for the crew raising the most money for MacIntyre, sponsored by Merinvest.
There are also two great sponsorship opportunities available. More details of what these packages include can be found at www.dragonboatfestivals.co.uk/miltonkeynes
Silver Entry – £1,370 + vat plus £500 donation to MacIntyre
Gold Entry – £1,690 + vat plus £750 donation to MacIntyre
Sign up today!
To enter a team fill in and return the completed entry form together with the appropriate payment to the following address:
Gable Events, 48A Main Street, Woodnewton, Peterborough, PE8 5EB