Go Purple is back! Join us on 7 - 11 October this year for a whole week of Go Purple celebrations.
How can you get involved?
Go Purple is all about being creative and having fun! For this year’s Go Purple week, why not try:
- Wearing purple clothes to work, school, the gym or wherever you will stand out
- Hosting a purple party, complete with purple cakes, plates, balloons and decorations
- Taking part in a sponsored walk, cycle, run or silence… the list is endless!
- Having a purple-themed office bake off, with the best cake or bake winning a purple prize
- Sending us a purple-themed photo, video, drawing or any piece of artwork to be featured on our Purple Wall of Fame throughout the week
You can make a difference
All of our fundraising activity helps us to achieve our vision of ensuring that all people with a learning disability are supported to live a life that makes sense to them. Every penny you raise will be donated to a project or service of your choice and will make a real difference.
Join in the conversation
Let us know what you are planning for Go Purple this year and join in the conversation on Twitter using #WeArePurple.
Help, support and ideas