We are delighted to announce that three MacIntyre employees, a MacIntyre Shared Lives Carer as well as two staff teams have made the finals of the Great British Care Awards.
- Will Black, Frontline Manager at Cherriton in the North West, has been named as a finalist of the Great North West Care Awards in the Frontline Leader category.
- Tina Dutton, Shared Lives Carer in Warrington, has been named as a finalist of the Great North West Care Awards in the Dementia category.
- Jess Brookes, Senior Support Worker from Leicester has also been named as a finalist of the East Midlands Care Awards in the Frontline Leader category.
- The Abbey House Staff team, from Evesham have been named as finalists of the West Midlands Care Awards in the Care team category.
- Beth Delli-Bovi, Senior Support Worker from Worcestershire has also been named as a finalist of the West Midlands Care Awards in the Frontline Leaders category.
- The Haddons staff team from Milton Keynes are a finalist in the South East Care Awards in the Palliative Carer category.
The Great British Care Awards are an opportunity to reward those in the care sector for their hard work, so it is a testament to the skills and dedication of MacIntyre staff, continuously going above and beyond, to have three named finalists.
Will Black said:
“At MacIntyre we have incredible managers, teams and support personnel, so the success has undoubtedly been a team effort. It means a lot to be nominated for this award.”
We look forward to hearing when the winners of each category will be announced. Well done to everyone who reached the finals, and to all staff who received nominations.