Thank you, 2017 Runners!
We’d like to thank all our 2017 runners for their incredible commitment and dedication, and of course for choosing MacIntyre as their reason to run. Thank you also to each and every person that sponsored our runners and have helped to raise their fundraising totals even higher; we really value your support.
Combined, our runners kept going for over 150 miles and have so far raised thousands of pounds for MacIntyre, all of which will go to each runner’s chosen service or project.
#GetInspired for 2018
London Marathon 2018: 22 April 2018
As a fundraising event, there is no race in the world that comes close to the London Marathon. We actively encourage people to enter the general ballot and if successful to fundraise on our behalf. Please note the ballot for 2018 marathon will open on opened on Monday 1 May and will close at 17:00 on Friday 5 May 2017.
We also have a limited number of guaranteed places which will be allocated in October 2017. Here’s how to apply:
Guaranteed place entry
To express your interest in the 2018 event please download, complete and return our Expression of Interest Form (Download menu) by 1 October 2017, or complete the online form at the bottom of this page.
Minimum sponsorship: £1,750
We ask runners to commit to raising a minimum sponsorship of £1,750 (due in one month after the race).
Public general ballot entry
If you have been successful in gaining your own place, you can join the MacIntyre running team (receiving all the team benefits) and we just ask that you raise as much as you can. If you have your own place, please let us know – phone 01908 357012 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Benefits of running for MacIntyre
- Unlimited support, advice and guidance from MacIntyre’s Fundraising Team
- Marathon training plan
- Fundraising pack with lots of ideas to help you achieve your target
- MacIntyre training t-shirt or vest
- Technical t-shirt or vest for the big day
If you have any questions or queries about this event then please do not hesitate to contact us, you can call us on 01908 357012 or email email@example.com
Sign up for the London Marathon 2019
We have now filled in all our Golden Bond places for the London marathon 2018. Please use the form below to apply for one of our charity places for the Virgin London Marathon 2019.
- Results of the Official Virgin London Marathon Ballot will be emailed to all entrants in October.
- Once these results have been announced in October, we will start allocating our Golden Bond places.
- If you were lucky in the official VLM ballot and received your own place, we’d be thrilled to have you on the Team. To join us simply email firstname.lastname@example.org, phone 01908 230100
- If you were unlucky in the official VLM ballot or didn’t have a chance to enter and you wish to continue with your Team MacIntyre Golden Bond application, please contact us after the ballot results are announced in October by emailing email@example.com or phoning 01908 230100.