Afternoon Tea for Two at MacIntyre’s Coffee Shop - terms and conditions
1. This is a competition to for 1 winner to win 1 MacIntyre Coffee Shop voucher for Afternoon Tea for 2 on the MacIntyre Winning Wednesday giveaway running on the 12th January 2022. To enter, individuals must comment what their favourite cake is and why to be entered into the giveaway. The giveaway is being hosted on MacIntyre Facebook. The winner must redeem the prize within 3 months of the 12th January 2022 either by collection from Great Holm Coffee Shop or by eating in. The Prize needs to be booked a week in advance.
2. The winners will be selected from the answer given in accordance with these terms and conditions based on the above criteria. The winner shall be selected by MacIntyre, whose decision will be final and no correspondence will be entered into. Must be a resident of the UK.
3. One entry allowed per person. Winners must provide the following details: contact name, email, mobile number, delivery address upon being selected as a winner.
4. The competition opens at the time of publishing the post on Facebook on 12th January, and will close by 11:59pm on 12th January. The winner of the giveaway will be selected after this. Any entries received outside these specified times and dates will not be eligible for entry into the competition.
5. The winners may see their name posted on the Company’s (see below) website and on other websites and social media accounts.
6. The competition is open to residents of the UK aged 18 or over.
7. Only one entry per person allowed. Second or subsequent entries will be disqualified. Entries will not be accepted via agents, third parties or in bulk.
8. The Company is not responsible for contacting or forwarding prizes to entrants who provide unclear or incomplete information or for entries lost, misdirected, delayed or destroyed.
9. The Company reserves the right to alter the prizes or cancel the competition without notice but will try to avoid creating any undue disappointment. No cash alternatives to prizes will be provided. If a winner is unable to accept their prize or cannot be contacted, the company reserves the right to select another winner.
10. The Company will make available the name and county of the winner to anyone who requests this information by writing to the Company at the address shown below.
11. The Company is the data controller of Personal Data that it collects in the course of running the competition and will use the Personal Data in accordance with the Company’s Privacy Notice. It will use such Personal Data for the purposes of running the competition and delivering any prize(s) and will delete it after a reasonable period from the end of the competition. “Personal Data” means names of entrants and other details provided by them (e.g. email addresses, telephone numbers) for the competition. The Company will not share such Personal Data with any third parties except for the purpose of delivering the prize(s). [The company will need to provide the winner’s email address and other relevant information to MacIntyre to enable the prize(s) to be sent.]
12. Where entrants have opted-in to receive communications from the Company, the email addresses of entrants will be used by the Company in accordance with its Privacy Notice to send news about marketing, events, services and promotions and to invite entrants to participate in surveys. Entrants will be given the option of opting out in those emails if they don’t want to receive any further communications.
13. This competition is being organised by MacIntyre 602 South Seventh Street, Central Milton Keynes, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK9 2JA
Registered Charity No. 250840
14. These terms and conditions and any disputes or claims (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of these terms and conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws.
MacIntyre is a registered charity no. 250840. We are registered with the Fundraising Regulator.