At MacIntyre, we’re always inspired by the generosity of our volunteers, who selflessly donate their time to help people we support live a fulfilled life. We’re always looking for new friendly faces that want to make a difference.
Did you know that your time, skills and enthusiasm could really change someone else’s life?
Although she hasn’t been volunteering with us long, Jo has really made an impact on people we support in 2018. Using her ability to throw together fantastic flavours and create delicious dishes, Jo began volunteering her time to help people we support to learn to cook. Her kindness and patience has allowed people to feel independent and empowered in the kitchen!
Upcoming volunteering opportunities
- MK Fashion Show - Friday 5 April 2019
- Chesterfield Fashion Show – Friday 10 May 2019
- Welcome guests
- Help with raffle ticket sales
- Help with the bar
- Help with promotion in advance of event
- MK Marathon 2019 – 5-6 May 2019
- Help with the relay team – driving and collecting at handover points
- Cheer on the MacIntyre runners
- MK Dragon Boat Festival – Sunday 23 June 2019
- Check teams are happy
- Be in charge of the collection bucket
- Be part of MacIntyre’s Dragon Boat team