In November 2018 we will be hosting our first, free, one-day events aimed at providing useful information for the families of the people we support.
Details are still being finalised, but the format will be conference style, starting at 10.30am and finishing at 4pm, with a variety of workshops to choose from including:
- Information sessions about accessing accurate Special Educational Needs information, advice and tribunal support.
- Support during transition
- A session led by a solicitor providing information about Wills and Trusts
- An opportunity to feed into MacIntyre’s Family Strategy
Each event will also include an exhibition of some of our areas of specialist practice where you can meet our teams.
Refreshments and a light lunch will be provided.
- Milton Keynes – Saturday 10 November 2018
- Warrington – Saturday 24 November 2018