The Marjorie Newton Wright Awards is an annual event, providing a fantastic opportunity to recognise, celebrate and commend many exceptional individuals, teams and volunteers across MacIntyre. Colleagues, people we support and family members are invited to nominate those who have not only made a huge impact on those we support, but to the whole organisation. This year we would like to invite even more of the people we support, their families and our colleagues to send us their nominations.
Are you supported by MacIntyre?
If you are supported by MacIntyre and you think a Support Worker or a whole team is fantastic, why not nominate them for this award? You can find nomination forms below – an Easy Read version is also available.
If you need help filling in the form, ask someone from your team or a family member to do it with you.
Is someone from your family supported by MacIntyre?
If you would like to recognise a staff member who supports your relative or even the whole team, please nominate them for this award. You can send the nomination form separately or alongside your relative’s submission.
If you know that your family member would like to nominate their Support Worker or a team, but they would like to keep it a secret, please help them submit their nomination.
All the forms as well as the list of categories you can nominate in are available below.
How to nominate
Send your nomination forms no later than 12pm (noon) on Monday 24 February 2020 via:
- post to Tess Marshall, Staff Council Chair MacIntyre, 602 South Seventh Street, Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire, MK9 2JA
- Inspirational Manager / Leader
- Outstanding Individual Frontline Employee - Support Worker, Senior Support Worker, Learning Support Assistant, CLF etc
- Specialist Support Employee - Anyone who provides a specialist service, but does not give direct assistance to people we support
- Outstanding Team - Operational or Support
- Newcomer to MacIntyre or Role - Within the last six months
- Innovation - Ideas big or small
- Volunteer or Volunteer Team
- Learning and Development Champion (new category for 2020!) - Someone who has shown excellence in their attitude towards learning, resulting in a measurable impact and improvement, either in their own work or that of their team.