There are many ways to support MacIntyre. Did you know that you can volunteer your time to support us?
Being a MacIntyre volunteer means you can make an enormous difference to the lives of people with learning disabilities. Your time, skills and enthusiasm could bring so much to the people we support and really change their lives for the better, in turn bringing huge personal rewards to you. We have opportunities around the country.
We welcome you whether you can offer a few hours from time to time or a regular commitment. We also welcome volunteers from local companies who are looking for a team activity.
We have a range of volunteer opportunities, including
- Helping at our Memory Cafes in Chesterfield, Flitwick, Milton Keynes and Warrington
- Helping at our fundraising events; the next events are:
- the Dragon Boat Festival in Milton Keynes on Sunday 23 June
- our Memories & Miles events in
- Warrington on Saturday 17 August
- Chesterfield on Sunday 8 September
- Milton Keynes on Sunday 8 September
- Bedford on Sunday 29 September
- Providing office support in our Marketing & Fundraising teams at MacIntyre’s Central office in Milton Keynes
Or, to find out more about volunteer opportunities in Milton Keynes, please come to our drop in session on Thursday 6 June between 10.00 and 12.00 at 602 South Seventh Street, Milton Keynes, MK9 2JA.*
Editor's note 6.03.2023: Please note that MacIntyre's current address is Seebeck House, 1 Seebeck Place, Knowlhill, Milton Keynes, MK5 8FR.