Are you a runner looking for your next fundraising challenge? We've got a total of 3 charity places available at the London Landmarks Half Marathon and 5 charity places available at the Virtual London Marathon 2021.
London Marathon 2021 and 2022
As a fundraising event, there is no race in the world that comes close to the London Marathon.
This year, as we still face disruptions due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we open our charity places for the 2021 and 2022 editions. These will take place on 3 October 2021 and 24 April 2022 respectively.
- 5 places available in the virtual event
- Same medal, same support of #TeamMacIntyre
- Free to register
- Raise £50 or more
London Landmarks Half Marathon
The London Landmarks Half Marathon is the only half marathon to go through both the City of London and City of Westminster.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the event will be flexible and will include well thought out measures to ensure the safety of all the runners who take part.
- 3 charity places still available
- £25 registration fee
- Raise £250 for MacIntyre
For more information and to register your interest, visit:
- London Landmark Half Marathon: https://www.macintyrecharity.org/events/london-landmarks-half-marathon/
- London Marathon: https://www.macintyrecharity.org/events/london-marathon/