Earlier this week, staff and students from MacIntyre No Limits in Buckinghamshire held a coffee morning to raise money for the South Bucks Down Syndrome group at the Flackwell Heath College campus.
The coffee morning was a huge success and raised over £150.
Sophie Harrington, Community Learning Facilitator for MacIntyre No Limits said:
“It was so great to host the coffee morning and we’d like to thank everyone that came along. By raising this money for the group we are helping people we Down Syndrome in the area to carry out activities, build friendships and gain independence.”
Thank you to:
- Eleanor, who donated a piece of her artwork to help raise money for the group, which will be displayed in the college building
- Suzie and Paul Moffatt from Heart and Sold who printed the wonderful art piece that Eleanor donated
- Susan, Eleanor’s Mother, who purchased the art piece
- Sarah Burslem, MacIntyre’s CEO, for coming along to the coffee morning and spending time with staff and students
- Everyone who contributed to the day by baking, helping on the day, buying cakes and drinks and making donations.