Welcome to the first National Safeguarding Adults Week. We’re excited to be part of such a positive initiative, that aims to showcase the really positive work that goes on in all areas of the country and different organisations to safeguard adults at risk.
MacIntyre is proud to be part of the National Safeguarding Adults Network set up by Deborah Kitson from the Ann Craft Trust. It is by being part of that network that has enabled all the organisations involved to share good practice and develop robust and meaningful partnerships, which have been of benefit to all of us.
National Safeguarding Adults Week will showcase different safeguarding themes including:
- Monday 19 November: Disability Hate Crime,
- Tuesday 20 November: Forced Marriage
- Wednesday 21 November: Financial Abuse.
- Thursday 22 November: The Ann Craft Trust Seminar
- Friday 23 November: Online Safety and Cyber Bullying
- Saturday 24 November: Safeguarding in Sport
More information about National Safeguarding Adults week can be found on the Ann Craft Trust’s website.
If you would like more information about MacIntyre’s approach to Safeguarding visit any of the pages linked below.