Across MacIntyre this December, the people we support have been decorating their own Christmas trees for the festive season, as well as spotting decorations when out and about.
- Mark, who we support in Buckinghamshire, was proud to share his beautifully decorated Christmas tree.
- Jamie, who we support in Greater Manchester, decorated his tree to reflect his love of Manchester City Football Club.
- The people we support in Flackwell Heath did a fantastic job decorating their classic Christmas tree
- Our team in Derbyshire recently supported people to visit the famous Crooked Spire Church to see the Christmas Tree Festival.
- Our team in Hertfordshire shared their fabulously festive tree.
- Graham, who we support in Buckinghamshire, proudly shared his tree with us!
- Showing off his Christmas attire by the tree, Mark is ready to celebrate
Have a look at the photos in the gallery below.
Join our team
Did you know that we are hiring across England and Wales? By starting a career with MacIntyre, you’ll be supporting people with learning disabilities and/or autism to take part in fun activities and learn new skills.
We also offer:
- Free training, you don't always need experience to join us
- Career progression opportunities
- Health and wellbeing support
Take a look at our current vacancies: https://www.macintyrecharity.org/careers/current-vacancies/