In the latest episode of the MacIntyre Families Podcast, host Nicola Payne is joined by Victoria Lyons. Victoria is a Senior Consultant Admiral Nurse working at Dementia UK.
This episode covers:
- An introduction to Dementia UK?
- What is young-onset dementia?
- What are the earliest signs of young-onset dementia?
- Advice for making a person's home dementia-friendly
- Living independently and safely with dementia
- Meaningful engagement for a person with dementia
You can listen to the full episode below.