Yesterday we were delighted to celebrate our outstanding staff at the Marjorie Newton Wright Awards 2019.
Launched in 2009, the awards recognise achievements and outstanding contributions from our staff and volunteers from across the organisation.
Helen Bass, MacIntyre’s Workforce Director said:
“This year the number of nominations really does demonstrate the excellent practice of our staff with 190 nominations across seven nominated categories.”
We were also treated to fantastic performances from Daniel Barker from Warrington and Milton Keynes Lifelong Learning’s Dance Group (in the picture).
So, to the Winners…
Inspirational Leader (Adult Services)
- Sadie Scott, Area Manager, Milton Keynes
Inspirational Leader (Children & Young People)
- Pam Rozentals, Schools Partnership Manager, MacIntyre No Limits
Outstanding Individual Frontline Employee (Adult Services)
- Katie Marshall, Coriander Road, Leicester
Outstanding Individual Frontline Employee (Children & Young People)
- Christopher Mellor, MacIntyre No Limits East Midlands
- Swanwick Lifelong Learning, Chesterfield, Derbyshire
- Milton Keynes Lifelong Learning Green Genies
Volunteer of the Year
- Dewi Griffith, Milton Keynes Lifelong Learning
Outstanding Newcomer to MacIntyre or Role
- Rebecca Gordon, Learning Support Assistant, MacIntyre School, Buckinghamshire
- Donald Delmohamed, Great Interactions Team, Milton Keynes
Health and Safety Champion
- Maureen White, Frontline Manager, Warrington
Outstanding Specialist Support Employee
- Julie Burns, Administrator, Shropshire
We will be featuring each of our winners over the next few weeks so check back to see what made these particular staff outstanding.
If you’d like to be part of our outstanding team, or are interested in volunteering at MacIntyre, please see our latest opportunities.