For the first time, MacIntyre will be taking part in the 2020 Big Give Christmas Challenge, the UK’s biggest online match funding campaign. For this Challenge we are seeking individuals, companies or Trusts who can make promises of funding, called ‘Pledges’ during the summer which will be used as match funds to double online donations made during the campaign in December. Your commitment of funding might also help us to secure additional match funds via a Champion (sourced by the Big Give).
Could you get involved and consider making a pledge of £100 to help us reach our target of £1,000 in pledges?
If so, you can do so by making a pledge by the deadline of 5pm on Friday 28 August.
How it works
- We secure pledges of £1,000 by 28 August 2020
- We secure donations during the Big Give Christmas Challenge campaign week, 1-8 December
- Pledges are fulfilled between 9 December and 15 January 2021
- Donations are matched by the Big Give Champions
- Every penny raised will make a difference to the people we support