At least 3 million people have fled their homes to escape conflict in Ukraine. Leaving behind jobs, belongings and loved ones, they now face an uncertain future.
DEC charities are in Ukraine and neighbouring countries meeting the needs of all refugees and displaced people:
- £30 could provide essential hygiene supplies for three people for one month
- £50 could provide blankets for four families
- £100 could provide emergency food for two families for one month
You can read more here:
- Easy News: Russia attacks Ukraine - United Response
- War in Ukraine – Learning Disability England
Donate to Ukraine Humanitarian Appeal
You can give to the Disasters Emergency Committee (DEC) Ukraine Humanitarian Appeal.
You can see the DEC members.