Today we are launching our first 'Families Week' dedicated to celebrating the families of the people we support. From Monday 26 April to Sunday 2 May, we will be sharing stories directly from families, insights from our specialists and hosting several virtual events and workshops specifically for families of the people we support and our staff.
Working with Families
In this film Nicola Payne, MacIntyre's Family Engagement Consultant covers:
- An introduction to her role
- How she has been working with the families of people we support
- Let's Come Together
- The MacIntyre Families Podcast
- Working with MacIntyre staff across the country
- What is the MacIntyre Family Charter and how it will benefit the families of people we support
Join the conversation
Throughout the week we will be posting on social media using #CelebratingFamiliesWeek - post your stories and photos using this hashtag.
To view all the upcoming events and workshops for families of people supported by MacIntyre and MacIntyre staff, visit: https://www.macintyrecharity.org/our-approach/families/families-week/