In celebration of 'Families Week,' we are sharing a special episode of our MacIntyre Families Podcast.
In the twelfth episode of the podcast, MacIntyre's Family Engagement Consultant Nicola Payne is joined by Debs Aspland, mum, life coach, motivational speaker and co-founder of the BAPS awards to reflect on the past year and MacIntyre's work with families.
This episode covers:
- A reflection on Let's Come Together, our monthly families event
- How we have connected families across MacIntyre
- How we have been guided by the families of people we support
- New resources that have been created to support our staff teams and families
- Plans for our work with families in the future