In the latest episode of our MacIntyre Families Podcast, content creator, consultant, trainer and mentor Beth Britton joins host Nicola Payne to discuss her personal experience of dementia and share her expertise.
Beth has worked with MacIntyre since 2013 and continues to works alongside MacIntyre’s Health, Dementia and Wellbeing Team as an external consultant.
The episode also covers:
- Beth's father's 19-year journey with vascular dementia
- What is vascular dementia?
- Why Beth started her blog, D4Dementia
- MacIntyre family case studies
- Essential resources on dementia
- A focus on self care
For the links to the resources mentioned, visit our MacIntyre Families Podcast homepage.