On Wednesday 28 November, come and meet MacIntyre at the Learning Disability Today London 2018 event!
Packed with seminars, exhibitions and workshops, Learning Disability Today is a chance for you to hear from the experts in the field of learning disabilities and autism.
The programme is separated into three parts, including:
- Autism and Learning Disability Stream
- Health and Well-being Stream
- Policy and Practice Stream
There is also the opportunity to hear from MacIntyre’s Development Director Natalie MacPherson, who will be discussing ‘Here, Now and the Future of the Transforming Care Programme’ at 2:15 pm.
- Wednesday, 28 November 2018
- ILEC Conference Centre, Earls Court, 47 Lillie Road, Fulham, London, SW6 1UD
For more information, visit events.