A new ‘employee of the month’ award scheme goes live this month.
How it works
- Nominations will be made for MacIntyre employees in each of these areas:
- Adult Services
- No Limits
- MacIntyre School and Children’s Services
- Support Services and Regional Administrators
- You can nominate any MacIntyre employee from any area
- You can nominate as many people as you want each month
- Anyone can make a nomination, including colleagues, people we support, families, professionals
- The deadline for each month is the 25th
- Nominations received after the 25th will be considered in the following month
- Winners will be announced early in the following month (ie early February for nominations received by 25 January)
- Each division’s winner will be awarded £25 in My Rewards vouchers and a MacInStars certificate
How to nominate
Go to https://www.macintyrecharity.org/macinstars-employee-of-the-month/ and fill in the form on the page.
You can also nominate by downloading the form available on the link above and emailing it to the appropriate contact for each division.