MacIntyre is aware of the ongoing threat of the Coronavirus outbreak which is currently affecting the UK.
We are committed to maintaining full support to people with learning disabilities and/or autism across MacIntyre.
MacIntyre has been keeping abreast of Public Health England and NHS Wales guidance and undertaking the appropriate planning and communication with our staff teams. Building on our existing plans and processes around infection control these plans are being implemented across MacIntyre to help us best protect the people we support and our staff.
If you have any concerns about the Coronavirus outbreak, please use the NHS 111 Online service.
Further information on Coronavirus
- NHS – the best way to wash your hands: https://www.nhs.uk/live-well/healthy-body/best-way-to-wash-your-hands/
- Public Health England: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/public-health-england
- Public Health Wales: https://phw.nhs.wales/topics/latest-information-on-novel-coronavirus-covid-19/
- Government advice for healthcare professionals and organisations: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/coronavirus-covid-19-list-of-guidance
- Easy read Coronavirus poster by Photosymbols: https://www.photosymbols.com/blogs/news/free-poster
- NHS Common Questions: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/common-questions/