What does further education support look like at MacIntyre?
In the latest episode of the MacIntyre Families Podcast, Nicola Payne is joined by Liz Lyman, a Programme Co-ordinator for MacIntyre No Limits in Milton Keynes.
MacIntyre No Limits is a further education that works in partnership with colleges to provide bespoke learning for young people with learning disabilities and/or autism.
Speaking about MacIntyre No Limits, Liz said:
"We are very much about what works for each student. Each student has a timetable that is just for them and is built around them; their interests and their levels."
This episode covers:
- How do we support learners to engage in activities they enjoy?
- Working with Milton Keynes College
- How learners gain transferable skills
- How young people learn gain qualifications
- Creative and adaptable teaching
You can listen to the full episode below.