For the second day of Co-Production Week, we are shining a spotlight on episode 11 of our MacIntyre Families Podcast. Sui-Ling and Iain, who we support, are joined by Paul, who is part of our Self-Advocacy and Co-Production team to discuss why we all need co-production.
The episode covers:
- What co-production means and why it is important
- How MacIntyre supports people with learning disabilities and/or autism to take part in groups to share their views
- What it means to 'have a voice'
- Introducing 'The Co-Pros', a group of people supported by MacIntyre
- Co-production and training